Sunday, April 8, 2012
I read once that women don't buy makeup, they buy hope. If this is the case, then I do rather enjoy buying hope. Here are a few of my makeup mainstays...
1. I keep my makeup and brushes in an old cigar box. Peeking out the top here is the secret to glowing skin ~ Chanel Precision Soleil Identite.
2. I love the typography and design of NARS packaging ~ Favorites include bronzer in "Laguna" and illuminator in"Orgasm". I find MAC's Morange is the perfect orange/ red.
3. Kate spade ny x Poppy King nail polishes ~ inspired by Australian artist Florence Broadhurst.
4. Nail polishes ~ essie, J. Crew, kate spade ny.
5. This Chanel eye liner in noir is the BEST. Fact. Plus it comes with a tiny Chanel sharpener.
6. I'm going out on a limb here and saying this Jouer luminizing moisture tint (in "bronzed") is better than Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. There, I said it.
7. YSL's Teint Radiance covers a multitude of sins ranging from hangovers, sleepless nights and harsh winter skin to sunspots. Plus it contains SPF 20 which allows for the ultimate skin sin ~ sunbaking. Also pictured ~ Chanel Mademoiselle, YSL Anti-Cernes concealer and Diptyque Lilas candle.
8. HANAair hairdryer (not pictured.) The most amazing hairdryer ever. available here.